Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Buy my book.

Comments:
it's too expensive! :( I shall borrow from the library though
 
the key thing is asking your library to order it! or you could be truly mischievous and put in a request at all the oxford libraries you use!
 
I approve of the second idea! Shall do so!
 
Gosh reading the description alone is intriguing because I certainly feel that way: don't like it at home but don't feel at home somewhere else either?

Don't know how to put it.

And

"Journeying through the writings of James Joyce, Rabindranath Tagore, Edward Said and Frantz Fanon, the activism of 'anti-globalisation' protesters, and the dilemmas of queer rights activists ..."

I look forward to reading it when I have time.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?